Here are some of my musical software experiments.
- Rack Modules
- Tools that make producing speedcore, extratone and generative music easier in VCV Rack. Also includes a few more random modules. See the guide here.
- TXTRTN: Terminal Extratone (link will be reposted soon)
- Minimal, vimcentric, text-based live extratone performance/production tool.
- Extratone Girlfriend (link will be reposted soon)
- Silly Britney-Spears themed extratone tool. Not to be taken seriously.
Other software that I’d recommend people use for getting into making extratone.
- VCV Rack. This offers some very interesting possibilities for producing tones.
- Audacity. Great for editing sounds. See also Audacium or Sneedacity for telemetry-free versions.
- LMMS. Keeps things simple, great for making basic/“primitive” tracks.
- Distocore. Bassdrum VST and distortion effects.